Jetboil Personal Cooking System (Camoflage)
- Innovative, efficient, and ultra-compact cooking system perfect for backpacking
- About the size of a Nalgene bottle when assembled
- 1 liter insulated hard-anodized aluminum cooking cup
- High-performance burner base with built-in piezo electric igniter
- FluxRing heat exchanger improves fuel efficiency; regulated flame provides maximum efficiency
Frustrated with heavy vacuum bottles and clunky stoves, Jetboil’s founding New Hampshire cousins set out to make outdoor cooing easier. The key lies in coupling heat transfer technology with innovation design that’s easy to use. Jetboil products are renowned for speed, convenience, simplicity, efficiency, and their compact nature. The Personal Cooking System was introduced in 2004, winning instant recognition from magazine sand adventurers worldwide. The PCS has received numerous awards and has proven as durable as it is versatile. PCS boils 2 cups of water in 2 minutes. Developed for hikers, campers and climbers. You can heat, eat, drink from this compact 1L unit. 15oz weight, 32 oz capacity. Ideal for coffee or tea on the go. Great for use with dehydrated meals, remote worksites, or inclusion in emergency kits. The PCS is a great car-truck companion with a winter blanket. Also handy in a power outage at home. Be prepared.